Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Inc. (TMMC) strives to be a good corporate citizen and a local philanthropic leader. The TMMC Donations Committee meets monthly to consider new requests received from community members for corporate support and a response is sent to each applicant.
Corporate Giving Program Overview
We know by creating opportunities to support our local not-for-profit and charitable partners, we’re driving change and empowering others to do more. That’s why we aim to invest in programs and initiatives that provide people in our communities the tools and resources they need to grow, thrive, and live life to its fullest!
Program Focus Areas
Our corporate giving programs are focused on organizations that support the following pillars:
- Human Services & Mental Health
- Environmental Sustainability
- Arts & Culture
- Health & Wellness
We strive to direct the bulk of our dollars to sustainable programs. We favour grant requests that:
- Impact large numbers of people
- Offer educational engagement
- Are innovative or show continuous improvement
- Exhibit clear, measurable goals and objectives
- Contain methods for independent sustainment
- Engage Toyota in the project
Drive your Submission Success
Things we’re looking for in your submission:
- Must be a registered Canadian charity or not-for-profit organization
- Be concise, quality over quantity
- Clearly state your organization’s purpose
- Clearly state what you are requesting
- Include appropriate contact information (name, address, email, etc.)
- Must be an organization with local presence (in and around Waterloo Region or Oxford County)
The following are not eligible for funding in our giving programs:
- Private or individual schools
- Operating costs
- Individual teams
- Travel costs
- Religious, political, labour, or non-charitable organizations
The Donations Committee meets on a monthly basis. Larger gifts are reviewed quarterly. Please allow a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks for review and response. Every request will receive a response.
Submit your request or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below.
The information above represents the focus for 2023. It will be reviewed on a regular schedule.
TMMC Donations Committee
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Inc.
1055 Fountain Street North, P.O. Box 5002
Cambridge, ON, N3H 5K2
Please Note: To be fair to new requests, TMMC may or may not fund repeat requests and may choose to alternate years of support. We welcome your requests and are committed to reviewing and responding to each one on an individual basis.