assemble your future
Jumpstart your future with our Production Summer Program.
Build your resume and gain impressive experience
with an industry leader.
If you’re a full-time College or University student who’s ready to jumpstart your career and do incredible things from day one, you’re in the right spot. Our Production Summer Student positions in our Cambridge and Woodstock locations are packed with plenty of excitement, perks, and learning opportunities. Starting as early as April, and ending on September 1st, you’ll gain months of valuable experience building popular vehicles for TMMC – and an impressive resume for your future.
Once your experience accelerates, you’ll rotate through different positions daily – which means you’ll constantly gain new skills and expand your potential.
Got what it takes?
Every summer TMMC makes available a limited number of Production Team Summer Student opportunities. The Summer 2023 program is currently accepting applications. Applications for Production Team Summer Student will close on January 31, 2023.
Here’s what we look for in our summer student team members.
What’s in it for You
This is your chance to make a meaningful impact on the automotive industry – and your career. If you’re looking to get into the industry, working at TMMC is an incredible place to start. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know our world-class manufacturing system from the inside out. As you gain exposure in different areas of our production process, you’ll collaborate with experts, learn about safety standards, and get tricks of the trade from one of the world’s most recognizable brands. By the end of your experience, you’ll have the tools you need to succeed in any fast-paced manufacturing setting.
Click on the boxes below to get a closer look at what you can expect.
- Starting at $21.33 (with $1.88 shift premium)
- Paid time-off for all statutory holidays
- 2-week rotating schedule (Mon-Fri) with overtime potential
- Organize your summer with pre-planned shift schedules
- You’re guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Saturday and Sunday evenings off guaranteed
- Time-off for all statutory holidays
- One week of unpaid time-off during our July plant closure
- You will be highly trained and empowered to halt production if something is not up to standard
- Clean and bright shop floor
- Interactive safety stations to identify hazards
- All Managers do a safety walk every lunch hour
- PPE and tools provided
No need to have prior experience. We’ve got you covered with hands-on training while you work.
- On-site Tim Horton’s and cafeteria
- Free on-site gym facility and club activities
- Access to TMMC team member discount program
No need to say good-bye at the end of the summer. Why not join us for casual employment after you return to school? Just let your manager know your interest in staying on with us.
Our Work Environment
At TMMC, we’ve created an environment that’s built around setting the bar for safety, efficiency, and accountability. Everyone who works here upholds the highest standards, which means you’ll be expected to implement a variety of outstanding work habits. From always showing up on time, to staying focused on your job without constant oversight, you’ll gain what it takes to build a successful future in the real world.