TROUBLESHOOT WHAT’S MISSING
Are you an ambitious Licensed Electrician or Millwright looking to take your career to the next level?
Join us at TMMC, where your expertise and passion will play a crucial role in our ongoing success. Say goodbye to mundane workdays and embrace the endless potential of an organization that values your contributions.
Apply now to unleash your potential and drive your success.
What we offer
At TMMC, we care about your team members’ well-being and professional growth. As a member of our family, you’ll enjoy our extensive total rewards package. Here are just a few benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive hourly rate of $47.37/hour (increasing to $52.10 effective Dec 25) with a shift premiums and overtime
- Benefits from a valuable Defined Contribution Pension Plan including individual contributions and robust company contributions, as well as Flexible Health Care Benefits starting on your date of hire
- Enjoy 19 days of paid time off during the first full calendar year, plus 5 company-designated holidays, with additional time-off benefits as you gain more service.
- We support career growth with reimbursement for professional development and tuition fees.
- We provide all equipment you need for your role, including special equipment, safety gear, tools, and a uniform allowance
What our Team Members have to say
At TMMC, your role goes far beyond routine checks. You’ll be responsible for overseeing our plant’s essential machinery and equipment, and streamlining processes to optimize efficiency and minimize line disruptions. Safety and cleanliness are fundamental, but what sets this role apart is the opportunity for continuous learning and growth.
You’ll elevate your problem-solving skills, becoming a critical contributor to our forward-thinking team.
What you’ll be doing
Diagnosing and repairing a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment unique to automotive manufacturing will be part of your daily routine.
You’ll maintain the machinery and equipment of the plant in multi-skilled environment, optimizing processes to ensure smooth production and minimal disruptions to the line.
Carrying out preventative maintenance on highlighted automated equipment according to standardized procedures is essential to ensure equipment performance meets targets.
What you’ll bring
You are a Licensed Electrician or Millwright with your Ontario or Inter-Provincial (442A, 309A, 443A, 426A, Red Seal) Certificate of Qualification (COQ).
You have completed an Electrician Apprenticeship and have relevant work experience or 5 years of relevant work experience as a Licensed Electrician.
You have demonstrated hands-on experience in troubleshooting and repairing different types of equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial environment (PLC, VFD, automation).