Start Your Impossible
Whether you’re working to ensure that materials arrive just in time, or analyzing financial data, your days are full. You’ll have the satisfaction that you’re working with one of the best teams in the industry, playing a role in producing some of the best vehicles on the road.
What We Look For
This group provides the support and systems for Team Member and operation success. The functional areas include: Finance, Purchasing, Information Systems, Production Control and Logistics, Human Resources, Business Strategy and Communications.
- A problem solver with the ability to implement sustainable solutions
- Data driven with a strong business intelligence and analytics skill set
- A collaborative team member with strong interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Results oriented and take ownership
Our Other Professional Teams
Analysts work with other functional areas on challenging projects in cost management, resource management, tax, treasury, and accounting and engage in adding clear value and strategic input to operations.
- Purchasing Analysts play a key role in developing innovative ways to help us to increase speed, agility, and precision.
- Information System Analysts work with other functional areas to provide networking, infrastructure, ERP, database administration, and troubleshooting support.
- Human Resources Analysts provide support.
- External Affairs Analysts are the primary contact with our external partners.
- Communications Analysts lead internal communication strategies.
Analysts evaluate and manage a complex supply chain that includes multiple ordering systems, plant wide monitoring of production lines and vehicle order processing to ensure key performance indicators are met for successful operations.
Our Work Environment
The fast-paced nature of automotive manufacturing provides constant opportunities to learn and be challenged. Team Members work in an open office environment in which collaboration and continuous improvement are encouraged.
- Collaborate with a variety of disciplines such as Production, Maintenance, Engineering, Purchasing, Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources, and Production Control & Logistics
- Work in an open office environment that facilitates communication between Team Members, departments, and levels within the company
- Gain valuable experience working on high impact projects with senior management
(Compliance, Accountability, Reporting, Excellence and Sustaining)
We have a “take action” safety focus and TMMC makes it a priority to make ergonomic improvements.
- Extensive training prior to work assignments including ergonomics
- Interactive safety stations to identify hazards
- Safety symposiums
- PPE, tools, and clothing allowance provided
- High level of responsibility and ownership for projects that have a direct impact on safety, quality, cost, and efficiency
- Kaizen Circles – With continuous improvement in mind, we execute projects with cross-functional Team Members
- Community Support – Give back and get involved with volunteer and charity programs
- When it comes time to promote, we always look in-house first
- Many opportunities to learn and be mentored in Toyota Business Process (TBP) by supportive colleagues and the management team
- Continued education is supported through Training & Development programs
Join an impressive network of professionals that work together as a high performing and cohesive team to deliver innovative solutions for unique problems
- Red Barrel – We support Team Members in need with fundraising support
- Life Milestone celebrations and announcements – Birthday lunches, Weddings, New Family Members
- Social Club – Organized events and outings
- Intramural sport teams and work out facilities
At TMMC’s Innovation Lab, Analysts work on projects for predictive maintenance, industry 4.0, AI operations, advanced robotic vision and integration, internal Geo-location tracking and Internet of Things
What Our Team Members Say
“Since I started working at TMMC, I have always been encouraged to go above and beyond in my role. The culture of TMMC is based on Kaizen (continuous improvement) which motivates me to find areas for improvements. This is not only good for the organization but it always gives me opportunity to further develop my skills and have a fulfilling career. “
Team Member, Finance
“I have been at TMMC for over 25 years and have moved through various stages of my personal life always knowing I had the job security to live my dreams.”
Team Member, Professional Role